Welcome to the 2015 season. It is my responsibility to assist you in registering your sons and daughters for the 2015 season. If you have any questions or difficulties with following the directions in this article please contact me at email@example.com
There are a number of important dates for the diary
- Registration days in Lane Cove Plaza Saturday 7th and 14th February from 9 till 2pm
- Trials Sunday 15th, 22nd, and 29th March
- Round 1 weekend of 18th and 19th April.
I would like to request that as many of you as possible take this opportunity to register your sons and daughters immediately online when you receive this email. This allows:
- Coaches and managers of your age groups to work out numbers and make sure we can field the most number of teams with the appropriate number of reserves for the age group.
- Our goal is to have our players on the field as much as possible throughout the season and the more time we have to find extra players for an age group will allow us to add an extra team.
o If you remember password enter and go to the next step
o If you have forgotten the password click on the send password button and follow the steps.
- Once you are entered into the registration you will be given the opportunity to update parents information and select Lane Cove Junior as the club at the bottom.
- You will then be able to confirm your children’s details and what age group they will be playing in.
- You will then be prompted to accept a legal waiver
- A summary of registration costs will be provided
- Finally you enter credit card details.
Please email me if you have any questions or difficulties