Registrations for the 2020 season ARE NOW OPEN! Boys & girls of all shapes and sizes welcome.
If you have any questions or need help with registration, please contact our Registrar at email@example.com. Otherwise please follow us @LCJRU on Facebook and Instagram for further details about the 2020 season.
Step One – Active Kids Voucher
Please redeem your Active Kids Voucher. This process will take approximately 5-10 minutes for each child. Please have your Driver’s Licence and Medicare Card ready as they are needed for verification purposes.
Step Two – Sign up for your Rugby Xplorer Account
You need this Account in order to Register to play Rugby, Coach, Umpire, Manage or Volunteer for the Club. As this is a new system – EVERYONE will be new to start with.
NEW TO RUGBY XPLORER
2. Enter your email or MyRugby ID – please use the email you registered with in 2019 and/or the one that is linked to your Rugby Portal (accreditations)
3. IF FOUND click “email me a magic link”
4. Open your email and click the magic link
5. Enter new password
6. Click “confirm”
7. Enter your email
8. Click ‘Sign in manually”
9. Email will pre-populate, enter password
10. Click “Sign In”
11. You will be directed to the participant portal and can edit any details in “My Dashboard’ as required
IF EMAIL NOT FOUND at Step 3 above -
1. Click “SIGN ME UP”
2. Enter your details to create a Rugby Account
3. Open your email and click the magic link
4. Enter new password
5. Click “confirm”
6. Enter your email
7. Click ‘Sign in manually”
8. Email will pre-populate, enter password
9. Click “Sign In”
10. You will be directed to the participant portal and can edit any details in “My Dashboard’ as required
Sign in (Returning Participant and already signed up to Rugby Xplorer
1. IF KNOWN, click “Sign in manually”
2. Email address will pre-populate, enter password
3. Click “sign in”
4. You will be directed to the participant portal and can edit any details in “My Dashboard’ as required
RESET PASSWORD – only if you have already set up Rugby Xplorer and you have forgotten your password
2. Enter your email or MyRugby ID
3. Click “Sign in Manually”
4. Click “Reset Password”
Existing Linked Accounts
- If you and other participants share the same email address and have an existing family relations in the system (e.g. parent and child), all records will be brought across to Rugby Xplorer
- The person who has logged in will become the primary account holder (usually the parent). Parents and Children can be registered individually.
- You can view linked accounts by click the PERSON ICON (top right of your screen) of your My Profile Page.
Create New Linked Accounts to Rugby Xplorer
2. Click “Register”
3. Click “Create a Rugby Linked Account”
4. Click “Continue”
5. Enter First Name, Last Name, DOB and mobile
6. Click “Sign Up”
NB – This record will be linked and have the same email address as the primary account holder.
- The ability to add and edit an email address for a linked account will be made available later this month. This will enable linked accounts to login themselves.
Step Three – DOWNLOAD THE RUGBY XPLORER APP
The App can be downloaded through the App Store for iPhones or Google Play for Androids.
Step Four – REGISTER YOUR PLAYERS, COACHES, MANAGERS and VOLUNTEERS FOR LANE COVE JUNIOR RUGBY THROUGH RUGBY XPLORER APP
In order to Register for the Season of 2020 you must have already signed up for your Rugby Xplorer Account – if you have not done this please see Step Two above. You can complete your registrations through the Rugby Xplorer App or on your home computers/laptops.
1. Open Rugby Xplorer App (phone) / Rugby Portal (through computer or laptop)
2. Click “Register”
3. Select who you would like to “Register” (ensure tick next to their record), Click “Continue”
4. Enter Club Name (Lane Cove JRU) and “search”
5. Click Club Name and “next” (be sure to of ticked Lane Cove JRU Sydney Junior Rugby Union)
6. Select Registration Role, Registration Type, Registration Type (XVs Juniors), and Duration (Season) and Click NEXT. For Under 5′s – Select Registration Role (Modified Rugby Participant), Registration Type (Little Rugby) and Duration (Season).
7. Registrations will display open or closed. If open, continue through the process
8. Check personal details, click “next”
9. Ability to add a headshot (including a selfie) or click “skip”
10. Update address, gender and country of origin, PLEASE CHOOSE PUBLIC PROFILE - we can not allocate you to a team if your profiles are made private.
11. Enter emergency contact details, click “next”
12. Additional information – If Under18 Enter school, Height and Weight. If non-playing members please enter your WWC details
13. Add in any Club merchandise you wish to purchase
14. Registration summary will appear
15. If Applicable, Enter NSW Active Kids voucher
16. Agree to Rugby AU T&C’s
17. Click “continue to payment”
18. Select Payment Option – Credit or Debit Cards only
19. Click Make Payment
20. Confirmation screen will appear, and confirmation email will be sent to the participant. Click “Finish”
21. Would you like to add another registration? – NOTE by selecting no, you will no longer be eligible for family discount – $15 off for the 2nd and 3rd child.
If YES please complete steps 3 through to 20
If NO – you are all done and ready to play Rugby with Lane Cove Junior Rugby for the season of 2019.
For any registration information or assistance please contact our Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.